Retail Manager - AEON BUKIT TINGGI
RETAIL MANAGER – AEON BUKIT TINGGI
· To lead, motivate and support the team in order to maximize retail sales and ensure a smooth transition from the contact phase with the client through the close of the sale
· Ensure L’Occitane Sales & Service standards are being practiced by all team members.
· Achieve given sales target and expectations
· Provide feedback to Marketing on ideas, feedbacks and competitions.
· Calculate and submit Commission Report timely and accurately.
· Engender positive working relationship with colleagues and Management.
· Enforce strict disciplinary rules and regulations.
· Manage cash / credit card sales collection, petty cash and float money accurately.
· Responsible to bank-in sales collection accurately and submit sales report timely.
· Assist to recruit staffs as requested by Sales & Operations Manager.
· Arrange manpower schedule to maximize sales opportunities effectively following rules and regulations.
· Monitor and highlight individual sales weaknesses to the Trainer for training arrangement.
· Ensure Grooming Guidelines are strictly being adhered by all.
· Handle stock inventory correctly to maintain adequate quantities and accuracy.
· Responsible to minimize stock loss and maximize boutique’s security.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM level or equivalent.
- Candidate from beauty or retail industry.
- Prefer candidate with experience in manging retail team and selling skincare.
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Highly motivated with good insight of customer service.
- Service oriented with high enthusiasm to serve.
- Team player who can drive sales with team member.
- Patience, Positive & Energetic
- PC skills – Microsoft Office Application and email replying
- Possess own transport
Interested candidates are to submit detailed resume to HR Department or call 03-2720 6288. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.