Spa Therapist (One Utama)
1.Perform professional quality spa treatments including facials and body treatments (scrubs and wraps)
2.Develop L’Occitane Spa business by building client relation and consistent follow up
3.Recommend products and treatments in accordance with client requirements
4.Perform duties as assigned by the spa manager such as:
a) Prepare the treatment room before each treatment
b) Check that all necessary products are in sufficient quantities
c) Ensure room cleanliness and tidiness of the spa room
d) Tidy the room and prepare the material required for the treatment (towels, headband, cushions)
e) Check the temperature & lighting
5. Maintain high standard of personal hygiene and grooming
- - Esthetician Diploma holders of ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent will be an added advantage
- - Minimum 2 years’ experience as a beauty/ spa female therapist
- - Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia will be added advantage.
- - Friendly personality and team player
- - Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- - Highly motivated with good insight of customer service.
- - Service oriented with high enthusiasm to serve.
Interested candidates are to submit detailed resume to HR Department or call 03-2720 6288
- - To work with us, a company which is France's leading ecological and organic beauty brand.
- - Uniform is provided.
- - Annual performance bonus
- - Basic + Attractive Incentive & Commission Schemes
- - Medical, EPF, SOCSO
- - Free health screening after 1 year service
- - Staff purchase rebate
- - Long service award
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.