Main Job Responsibilities:
- Assist & Deploy Training to Retail Consultant at Central /Outstation.
- Printing material, animate & organize training session
- Assist in Field Coaching as per scheduled
- Compile Training Evaluation & Coaching Report
- Assist in re-inforced service provision to increase Customer Service level
- Assist in PR & Consumer Event
- Assist in Staff Activity & Uniform
- Assist in handling customer complaint when Training Manager is not available
- Diploma or a Degree in Beauty Training Certification or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years and above of experience in training, and preferably in the retail skin care or beauty industry.
- Proficient in English and other major language is a must
- Strong knowledge in retails skin care or beauty industry training. (Face*, Hair, Body , Fragrance and Make-up)
- PC skills – Microsoft Office Application. Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel , Word*
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Systematic, focused and well organized person
- Able to work with direct superior and other department, teamwork
- Patience, Positive & Energetic
- Willing to travel outstation (maximum 10 days in a month)*
- Possess own transport and able to travel outstation and locally as and when required
Interested candidates are to submit detailed resume to HR Department or call 03-2720 6288
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.