Share your best moment with L'Occitane #loccitane
1) Shave after showering: the heat opens up pores and softens stubble.
2) Choose high-quality shaving products that suit your skin and lifestyle: shaving gel, oil, cream or soap.
3) Shave in the direction of hair growth to prevent ingrown hairs.
1) After shaving and rinsing, cool your skin with a cold flannel.
2) Apply a moisturizing and soothing after-shave balm.
Smooth and gentle, ideal for dry skin. The Cade Rich Shaving Cream is enriched with organic cade wood essential oil and turns into a creamy lather that leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
A delight for all those who prefer to use a traditional shaving technique. Cade Shaving Soap contains skin-protecting essential oils and comforting cold cream, and transforms into a rich lather.
L’OCCITANE shaving gels transform immediately into a thick and comfortable foam, enriched with natural extracts with benefits for the skin (peppermint, cade essential oil, etc.).
The secret to a generous lather and clear skin lies in the use of a shaving brush! A shaving brush will make any shaving cream turn into a thick lather, but it also massages your skin, removing dead cells and impurities. Last but not least, it brings a touch of classic style to your bathroom!
Start with less sensitive areas, so that your shaving product has more time to sink in where skin is more sensitive. Always shave in the direction of hair growth. 1) From the ears towards the mouth. 2) Above the lips. 3) Finish with the lower face, from the chin down to the neck.
For a perfect shave, you need a good razor with high-quality blades to avoid cuts and irritation. When you’re shaving, one or two passes should be enough. When that's not enough, it’s time to change your blades.